Friday, September 19, 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Challenge

Good morning and happy Friday to all of you!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge Blog
 
 


This image is Sporty, a digital image by Omnia Designs.  You can pick up this digi in the Your Next Stamp shop.  I colored this adorable bear with copics and colored pencils. 

 
 
 
To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find all the challenge details and to see the fabulous work by the DT!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, my 9 year old would love this image!! He is super cute!!! This turned out totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous anita.stunning sweet bear and i love your striped paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete