Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bunny Balloon

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.  Not too much longer till the weekend :)  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable digi image from the 2 Cute Ink Etsy shop.  If you haven't checked out her Etsy shop, you need to ... there's lots of cute images over there.


This sweet image is Bunny Balloon.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I added some Liquid Applique to the bunny's tail and some Glamour Dust to the balloons.  I've made a birthday card with this cute bunny but I think this would make a great image for a baby card too.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
2 Cute Ink Challenge 107  -  Color Theme:  Yellow, Grey, and Blue
The Sailing Pineapple Challenge 5  -  All Creatures Great and Small

Stamps:  2 Cute Ink - Bunny Balloon; Your Next Stamp - Cuties in Flowerpots (sentiment)
Paper:  Fancy Pants - Park Bench; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Liquid Applique, Glamour Dust, button, MFT Fishtail Flags
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the softness of the colouring on the rabbit - its superb.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so sweet! Thanks for entering our animals challenge at The Sailing Pineapple - hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this looks so cute! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a cutie!!!! Love this image! And as always, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card!!! Thank u so much for joining us at 2 cute ink!!! Martha xx

    ReplyDelete