Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Puppets

Happy Friday friends!  Do you have special plans for this weekend?  I have a ton of stuff I hope to get done.  I freak out every time I think about Christmas being only a few weeks away.  How can that be?  Shouldn't it still be like ... October?  Well, I can say I'm way ahead on my Christmas cards this year and I have another one to share today.


This sweet little image is Christmas Puppets, one of the newer digis available over at Funky Kits.  He's colored with copics and colored pencils and I've used just a touch of Glamour Dust for some sparkle.  I added a sparkly berry spray, bow, and a jinglebell.  This card is definitely bulky but I plan on giving it to either my grandson or nephew so it won't have to go through the mail ;-D 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity R100  -  Christmas Chaos
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 77  -  I Love Christmas

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Christmas Puppets Digi; Crafty Impressions - Seasons Greetings
Paper:  Melissa Frances - First Snowfall; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, ribbon, floss, jinglebell, pearls, sparkly berry spray

15 comments:

  1. Anita this is gorgeous I love the image and the traditional colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Anita - love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anita, love the image, beautiful papers and layout.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwww Stunning image and fabulous card Anita, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card Anita.
    Your colouring skills are awesome (I totally love not just how you colour and shade but the colours you choose) and the embellishments are perfect.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, those little puppets are adorable and so life-like! such a pretty card and i love the layout and colours too.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous anita.i love the fab image and your design is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so proud, I did a butt-load of Xmas shopping today!! With my husband even!! Not one fight, that may be a new record! lol!

    This card is darling! I used to be freaked out by puppets when I was little, so this made me laugh. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just the opposite Anita, all of my shopping is done but no cards! How sweet is this card and great for a boy. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card and gorgeous image love it Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, I love this card! Besides your beautiful coloring and the sweet image, I love the berry spray and jingle bell. They are lovely accents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet beautiful Christmas card Anita..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy…

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anita, this card is fantastic! The image is so sweet and unique. What a wonderful card for a young man.

    Thanks for joining us in our Christmas Chaos challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card thanks for sharing it with us at Fussy & Fancy this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete