Thursday, August 19, 2010

You're Tea-Rific

This super easy card was made using a clear set from Inky Antics called Teacup Mousies #1.  Such a cute set of stamps.  I colored my image with prismacolor pencils and gamsol and cut it out with my Nestabilities.  The image is pretty simple so it took no time to color.  I used an edge punch with ribbon and a button.  I've added stickles to the teapot decoration.  Two orange brads on the tag and this baby was finished!  Thanks for stopping by!




Stamp:  Inky Antics Teacup Mousies #1
Other:  Prismacolors, Gamsol, edge punch, ribbon, button, stickles, Nestabilities, brads

4 comments:

cswenson2 said...

Anita, You have a blog!! Congrats! I'm a follower!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awesome color combo!! so fun and cheerful, I love it!!

snailzpace said...

oh, this one's cute too! i just love how you coordinate your colouring with your papers. and you're probably getting tired of my saying so, but your colouring is gorgeous.

funky farm scrapbook barn.co.uk said...

So cute x